1. Regularly inspect your shingles. Look for missing shingles or shingles that have lifted. This is a prime spot for water to access your home.
2. Regularly check chimneys, skylights, and vent openings. Caulk can breakdown in these areas causing leaks.
3. Keep gutters clean. A clogged gutter can cause water to back up and possibly cause roof, fascia, and soffit damage.
4. Check for moss. Moss or other green growth can spread quickly. Once it takes root it can cause shingles to lift leading to possible leaks.
5. Routinely check your attic for leaks. Not all roof leaks can be seen from the roof or from inside your home. Check the attic for moisture, discoloration, or water. These are signs of a roof leak.
If you feel you are in need of a roof repair or full replacement, don’t hesitate to call Turner Roofing Company today at 410-325-5050